This is September, my month of birthday. I blew candles and had some lunches and dinners with family and friends. I’m surrounded by happiness.
Thank you all for the wishes, for the cake, for the present and for having great time with me on my birthday and birth month :p
Thank you, Papa, for taking us to a fancy dinner. It was a super great night that I will always remember. When we were at home in Balikpapan, Papa barely took us out for a dinner, but that night was different. Not only we went out for it, but also we went to a quite fancy restaurant and had seafood for our dinner. There was no gulai cancang or gulai limpa or rendang involved :p
Thank you, you, even though you did it awkwardly and hesitantly, beside my family, you were mmm kinda the first person who greeted happy birthday to me in the early morning. And also thanks for the singing ;)
Thank you, RAB, for your email. The fact that you still remember it, flattered me. Above all ups and downs we’ve been through, I’m glad we’re still friends.
I was like hoping nothing for this twenty seven, but you guys really gave me a blast birthday.
THANK YOU!

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar