Senin, 11 April 2011

Hey Little Sister, Happy Graduation...

Hey little sister, do you remember the day you moved to Bandung? It was April 2006 and I picked you up from Balikpapan. We flew to Jakarta and continued to Bandung using Buah Batu Travel. After arriving, we had dinner in Javan, steak stall in Sulanjana. That was me introducing you to one of various Bandung foods and made you fat.
Hey little sister, do you remember the first day you started studying in GO (Ganesha Operation)? I took you there by angkot and I picked you up after the class end also by angkot. We then did food hunting. I did that (took you to and picked you up from GO) for awhile until you are familiar with it and can go there by yourself.
Hey little sister, do you remember when daddy bought you a car (Daihatsu Xenia D37UI) due to your success entering ITB? I started accompanying you learning how to drive a car. I drove you to campus and picked you home every day until you can drive well.
Hey little sister, do you remember when you got typhoid and hospitalized? Mommy flew to Bandung in a minute and arrived when you were still in an emergency room. It turned out that your physical condition was dropped and eating cheap meals made it worse. You stayed in Borromeus Hospital for a week, had a bed rest but still worked on your homework. You skipped all the agenda to join IMA-G and later when you finally ordained as one of them, you were inaugurated alone after a week of hard work. I remember that day, you came home at midnight, wearing blue jacket IMA-G and big grin on your face.
Hey little sister, do you remember the day I had to move to Jakarta for work and had to leave you in Bandung all by yourself? I cried a lot that day. I wondered can you live alone there without me to help? Yes you can, totally. You were appointed as BPA chairman a year after your inauguration. You are a very good driver, exactly better than myself. You joined photography club and went traveling to many beautiful places to take beautiful pictures. You went to Yogyakarta and back to Bandung in a day to collect materials for your thesis. You went to Bali and lived there all by yourself for a month for your on job training. You joined this and you joined that. You even also joined senate. I saw video when you and your friends performed a dance for an event in ITB. I was in Bandung when you went rehearsing for your singing performance with your friends. You know Bandung more than I do, you took me to several places I have never visited when I lived in that city.
Hey little sister, I know you since you were born. I have been witnessing almost every step you took in your life. I know some of them weren’t that easy. I saw you fell and got up, and I see my spoiled little sister growing up.
Hey little sister, today is your graduation day. Not only you graduate as an architect but you are also a woman in a real life now. I can’t promise you the journey ahead will be easy, but I assure you, you can handle it, as long as you are with Allah. Our prayers and supports will always be with you. You made us (Daddy, Mommy, Chessie, and I) so proud of you, and you made me feel so blessed to have you in my life. Congratulation Delviyananda Saib, ST, wish you will have the brightest career and the happiest life ever.

             Our happy family JJJ

8 komentar:

  1. *nangis banjirrrr
    makasih banyak sekali kakek!
    doain adek ke depannya!
    love you TOO much! ;D

    BalasHapus
  2. eeeeiiii, adek cengeng eeii....iya kakek selalu doain adek, yang penting adeknya tetep berusaha, semangat!!! ;D

    BalasHapus
  3. hiks hiks terharu juga ....
    Hepi graduation juga to Delvy :)

    BalasHapus
  4. Makasih Rora, bisa juga yak tulisan gw bikin orang terharu, hihihi... ;p

    BalasHapus
  5. wah sedih yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    BalasHapus
  6. chirumeo sedih juga kah bacanya? ohohohoho ;D

    BalasHapus
  7. Aku pun terharuuu... :') ihiiks! *sedot ingus pelan2 takut Izan bangun*

    I'm proud to be cousin of this sibling :*
    Congrates Delvi (udah dari kapan kaleeeee), congrates for having such a lovely sister!

    BalasHapus