A couple of days ago Amy, my best friend in Balikpapan had a very bad mood and made us worried. She didn’t reply our message so she didn’t let us know what happen to her. A day later she told us that she felt really alone. She tried to contact all her best friends there to accompany her for awhile, but none was available. She said she was messed up and didn’t know what to do to get her feeling better. But she was not ready yet to tell us what had happened.
We (2 of us live in Jakarta, and another one lives in Bandung) tried to understand. We suggested her many ways that usually work for us when we were in the same condition with her. Ninuk recommended her to go exercising in gym club, Lolly told her to pray, and Emma was surprisingly quiet. I bet she was sleeping that time ;p. I didn’t expect what I was gonna say to Amy next. I told her, almost every time I was feeling blue and no one there to cheer me up I contacted Dicky. We talked - via blackberry messenger or yahoo messenger or anything - about anything that crossed my mind in that time and he would patiently pay attention to my story. He never fails to make me feel better.
I contact Dicky all the time. I contacted him in the middle of the night when I couldn’t sleep because I frightened after my friend’s hubby died, he was there. We were talking then until I fell asleep. I contacted him when I found a good movie on tv and told him the story. I contacted him when I needed an opinion about what decision my little sister, Delvi, should make before finishing her study. I contacted him when I was in a short course about Mahakam Delta or something and told him the lesson I learned from the course (this thingy only happened once, and he already mastered the subject that I newly learned that day). I contacted him when I was waiting in front of Sushi Tei for two hours to get their all you can eat promo for only 100k Rupiah. Like I said, I contact Dicky all the time, not only when I was sad or feeling blue, but also when I was happy and wanted to share him my happiness.
Hey buddy, I guess, without any proclamation, you already have become my best friend since two years ago. You can run from me anywhere you like, but I’ll find you anyway. Congratulation, hahahaha…. J
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar