A girl who likes movies and traveling
I post that in my blog profile, then I made several posts about movies but none about traveling. Isn't it unfair?
Well, in my defense, i'm not good in describing things and in memorizing detail. I'm also a lazy writer so I never took note while vacationing. I forgot about the detail things like "how to get there" or "how does it cost" or something, but I really really want to share you guys, pics from amazing places that I've been visited, hopefully more and more beautiful places to visit in the future.
Note: every single place is special & I have no regret visiting them.

I post that in my blog profile, then I made several posts about movies but none about traveling. Isn't it unfair?
Well, in my defense, i'm not good in describing things and in memorizing detail. I'm also a lazy writer so I never took note while vacationing. I forgot about the detail things like "how to get there" or "how does it cost" or something, but I really really want to share you guys, pics from amazing places that I've been visited, hopefully more and more beautiful places to visit in the future.
Note: every single place is special & I have no regret visiting them.
Around West Sumatra, Indonesia
Windows of The World, Shenzhen
Macau
Phuket, Thailand
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Bali, Indonesia
Maya Bay, Phi Phi, Thailand
Madame Tussaud, Hong Kong
Krabi, Thailand
Universal Studios, Singapore
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Royal Palace, Bangkok, Thailand
Mini Siam, Pattaya, Thailand
Disneyland, Hong Kong
Next Destination: South Korea! (inshaAllah)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar