Sabtu, 26 Mei 2012

Believe Your Instinct (But Don't Ignore The Fact)


A million years ago, this guy was my person, the closest one. Then we got into a big fight, I was hurt, I cried, and he cried too. At the happy end, we stopped the fight and apologizing to each other. I practically ignored him for days before we made up. He told me, he used all the bad words to hurt me, to get my attention, because my ignorance, he said, was devastated him.

Then I went for a vacation. We had a limited contact during that and when I came back, my friend told me he was seeing a girl. I chose not to believe him and trusted my person (I can’t say he was my guy, since he never really was). Rumor was spreading everywhere and I believe none of them. Big part of me thought this was his way of punishing me, he didn’t really have feeling for her, or they were just friends, or this was just a nightmare and unreal. I supposed this would end, he would explain everything to me and I had nothing to be worried about. I just had to be patient, he would come.

He did.

He came and explained, not everything, just the important part. Yes, he was dating her. He said “I’m sorry” then he left.

Every experience got us lesson to learn. Dude, believe your instinct but don’t ignore the fact. I got so many proofs but I threw them away. When the fact came, act! You decide whether you want to fight or let go. Do not live in your fake fairy tale and pretend all the facts didn’t exist! In the end, it will strike back and you will be the one who left alone in pain.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar